Monday, March 26, 2012

Proto-types: Goodfellow Progenitor

This was my first draft for a label design that eventually became Arcana's Professor T.S. Goodfellow Winter Correctives (they're all cheesecake-y and delicious, but I highly recommend the Ooomph for the coffee-obsessed). Our mad scientist started off as a younger, more love-centric fellow before taking on an older, winterier (today, it's a word) mien.

The Moebius tribute drawing crawls along slowly. Turns out I need to go gaze upon some source photos of trampoliners and sky divers to get this one right!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!! I love how you incorporated the hair as part of the frame and your use of negative and positive space. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was Michelle BTW, I did not know it would show me as "Unknown"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, lady. I really liked this guy. Should do more nerdy sketches...

    ReplyDelete