Friday, March 23, 2012

Random Resolve


I like to make my resolutions on my own time.
This blog is part of the "make more stuff" bullet point that's been hovering out there in the middle distance since autumn.

I've been inexplicably bereft with regards to the passing of Moebius*, which makes no sense - I didn't even know he was still alive. I think rather I'm mourning the middle-to-high-school-aged me that thought I could be Moebius someday. I think I'll start with doing some work to remember him.

Until then (and, really, who knows how long that will be... "on my own time" as it were) please to enjoy a little something I sketched up for a friend's wedding many years ago (they are still happily married, ergo, my art ensures domestic bliss).



*Please go to Monster Brains to see an amazing compilation of Moebius's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment